Circuit7® is Michael McDonald’s personal exercise bands training regimen. It is the most efficient full body workout ever, allowing you to get the benefits of a full-body 40 minute workout in just 7 minutes!
The Circuit7® resistance band workouts incorporates the proven results of circuit training, and takes it to another level. Because you hold the next exercise in your hands, it allows for rapid movement from exercise to exercise. This means you don’t waste time moving from machine to machine, waiting in line, or reconfiguring your all-in-one home machine. And because it’s completely portable you don’t waste time driving to the gym. You can workout at home, at work, on the road, or even at the beach on a sunny day.
Circuit7® utilizes the ultra effective Vertical Progression technique. The Circuit7® routine, starts by working your lower body muscles and then progresses vertically up the body with each successive exercise. Each new exercise continues to work aspects of the muscles used in the previous exercise. This means that your muscles are not only being worked twice as long, they are also being worked in a different manner than in the previous exercise, making you more athletic and less prone to injury. Circuit7® emphasizes rapid changes between exercises, giving your body the benefits of what is known as a “superset”. Plus, because it’s fast, you’re getting cardio too. Michael McDonald’s Circuit7® allows you to get the benefits of a 40-minute workout, in just 7-minutes!
The Circuit7® resistance band workout routine is great for everyone, from beginners to elite athletes like Michael McDonald. Depending on your level of fitness, Circuit7® allows you take to take your workout to the next level whenever you are ready. As you get comfortable with the routine and the resistance, you can challenge yourself for even better results. If the resistance gets too light, move up to a heavier cord. If you want to burn more fat, try doing the Circuit7® more than once. You could do one Circuit7® routine in the morning before work, then another after work. Or you could even do 2 or 3 in a row for a great cardio workout.
» Order Ripcords® Circuit7® DVD:
- Includes beginner and Advanced Circuit7® routines
- Door Hook Workout: This workout routine is completely with the use of Ripcords® and a door hook. Targets different muscle groups and is only a sample of what you can do with Ripcords® and a door hook.
- Door Hook Installation: This will show you how to properly install the door hook.
- Sport Specific Training: Using the door hook, athletes can train themselves to develop their stabilizer muscles for their respective sports. (example: baseball swing, baseball throw, golf swing, tennis swing, hockey shot....)
- Safety Instructions to help you get started with the Ripcords® and to make sure you are performing the exercises correctly and to avoid injury.
- Michael McDonald's biography and highlight reel of his career.
- Nutritional Information: Recipes and materials with health benefits and diet tips to help achieve your goals.
- Educational Quiz: Take the quiz on Ripcords resistance bands, nutrition and fitness to test and advance your knowledge.
Web Price $20.95
Circuit7® has other fitness related videos. Check them out at www.circuit7fitness.com